Hema Sarang-Sieminski - Hema Sarang-Sieminski

Ms. Hema Sarang-Sieminski

hemalaw.com


Hema Sarang-Sieminski
11 Green Street


Jamaica Plain, MA 02130
USA
6174358005

My practice is focused on helping people understand their rights and options under immigration law. I believe that every individual is an expert on their own experiences and aspirations. With this in mind, I will offer you thoughtful, thorough, and compassionate guidance as you navigate legal questions and systems.

I received my law degree from Northeastern University School of Law in 2005. I have advocated on behalf of survivors of violence for over ten years and bring to my work a commitment to promoting the rights and dignity of women, people of color, and LGBQ/T, immigrant, and other marginalized communities.   Prior to opening a private practice, I was a staff attorney at Greater Boston Legal Services, primarily working with immigrant survivors of domestic violence. I am committed to ensuring access to representation for survivors of domestic and other forms of violence and LGBQ/T  individuals and their families regardless of income level and offer sliding scale and payment plan options.

In addition to comprehensive representation on immigration matters, I also offer consultation, referrals, and limited representation on a range of other civil legal matters.